August 13, 2020 12pm – 1pm STATE OF CT 3D – 1 CEU
“CAES Updates”- Katherine Dugas and Yonghao Li, PhD. – The Connecticut Agricultural Experiment Station, New Haven
Katherine Dugas and Yonghao Li will discuss the latest information concerning insects and diseases of trees.
Click here to Register in advance with ZOOM for this webinar: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_7VMqLhYnQAeTeUl0cRYoFg
Registration for ZOOM Webinars:
• People will be able to view these webinars either live or recorded and receive ceu’s either way.
• All people who wish to participate in these educational sessions live must register in advance,
through ZOOM. The link to ZOOM is posted on the CTPA website (www.ctpa.org).
• Links to the recorded sessions will be posted following their live delivery.
• There are four sessions. Please be sure that you have registered for each session individually.
• Participants in the live sessions will have an opportunity to ask questions of the presenters.
• For those wishing to receive ceu’s, registration with CTPA in advance is important. For the live
version, this means registering through Zoom. For the recorded videos, this means sending an
email to CTPA stating that you wish to watch the videos. Please include your name, address and
license number. Email the request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Without this pre-registration, we cannot
guarantee that you will be able to receive ceu’s.
• At the end of each session, whether live or recorded, you will be given the address of a web page.
This web address will take you to a quiz. Take note of this web address. You must complete
this quiz with a passing grade of 80% or greater in order to receive ceu credits. Once you pass
the quiz, the ceu sheet will be mailed to you. Keep this sheet for your records, to be turned in at
the time of your license renewal.
• Please visit the CTPA website for further details regarding registering and gaining ceu’s.
If you have any questions, please call the office at 203 484-2512.
For more information please go to CTPA website – www.CTPA.org