Thank you for your interest in becoming a contestant in the CT Tree Climbing Competition! CTPA will sponsor the winning CT male and female climbers at the New England ISA competition of 2018.
Before you fill out the application form below, please note the following:
- All Contestants must be in good physical shape and must be experienced climbers.
- The number of competitors is limited. The organizing committee reserves the right to choose among applicants. If necessary, Connecticut residence and tree climbing experience will be considered in the decision. All decisions will be at the discretion of the organizing committee. If not selected, the registration fee will be returned.
- All contestants will receive a rule book.
- For insurance purposes, all contestants must be members of the New England Chapter of the International Society of Arboriculture at the time of competition. If you are not an NE/ISA member, please check the box in the application form to become a member. There will be an additional fee of $35 which will be sent to NE/ISA for your membership.
- All competitors must be pre-registered.
If you would prefer to register and pay by mail, please Download the paper Registration Form here.
REGISTRATION CLOSES ON April 19, 2018.